The Weather Network
|Welcomes you to the beauty of Niagara Falls! We are conveniently located in one of the most scenic areas of New York State, just 22 miles northeast of Niagara Falls (U.S. and Canada) and 2.5 miles north of Lockport and the historic Erie Canal. This family campground and RV park is a comfortable, clean home away from home where you can vacation and explore the northwest portion of New York State.
- Pull-through RV sites and tent camping on over 64 rustic acres
- Cottage and cabin rentals (see our rates page)
- 30/50 Amp electric hookups and dump station
- Free hot showers & clean restrooms
- Camp store -- firewood, ice, and propane available
- Free Cable TV and WiFi
- Lifeguard-staffed beach and two private ponds for fishing and swimming
- Free petting zoo
- Pet-friendly campground
- Free miniature golf & basketball
- 3 playground areas
- Weekly activities (see our calendar for details)
- Entertainment pavilion, live bands, and more!
Besides world-famous Niagara Falls and the fun of camping, there are many other attractions within minutes of our campground for you and your family to enjoy!
Fun for the family
- Maid of the Mist
- Cave of the Winds
- Whirlpool Jet Boat
- Marineland Theme Park
- Fantasy Island Amusement Park
- Niagara Splash Waterpark
- Six Flags Darien Lake
- Buffalo Zoo
- Great fishing: Lake Erie, Lake Ontario, Niagara Gorge and Olcott
Cultural and Historical Landmarks
- Daredevil Museum
- Lockport Locks and Erie Canal Cruises
- Old Fort Niagara
- Our Lady of Fatima Shrine
- Albright-Knox Art Gallery
For the adults
- Seneca Niagara Casino
- Buffalo Raceway
Plus much more! (See our links page for more information)
Get in touch!
Call or email us today at (716) 434-3991 for a reservation. Stop by:
Niagara County Camping Resort
7369 Wheeler Rd.
Lockport, NY 14094